Learn how you can use DataSnipper to perform and automate your cash confirmation procedures.
Here you can download the workbook shown in the video including all of the sample data and documents.
Here you can download a blank version of the workbook shown in the video to use or customise for your own procedures.
- Completed and scanned confirmation responses imported into DataSnipper
- Any supporting evidence for alternative procedures such as bank or account statements or screenshots from a web portal/source system.
- Listing from your client's source system
- Start by arranging your client listing in a table format.
- Click the document matching button in the DataSnipper toolbar.
- Configure the document matching test by letting the tool know which row your headers are located in and which columns to output the snipped data in.
- You can add document groups to assist you in matching two or three different documents at the same time, please click here to learn more.
- Click the match all rows button. Once the matching is completed you can review the output by moving through the snipped cells.
You can use form extraction to create a table if you dont have a listing to match to, please click here to learn more
Sharing the file
- You can choose to exclude all documents before saving the workbook in your audit file, by selecting the include/exclude documents toggle.
- You have some options to delete specific documents, please click here to learn more.