Learn how to use DataSnipper to perform form Amortization calculation using Snips
Here you can download the workbook shown in the video including all of the sample data and documents.
Here you can download a blank version of the workbook shown in the video to use or customise for your own procedures.
- Loan agreement and addendum.
- Repayment schedule
- Bank Statements
- Start by opening your excel workbook and ensuring that the data essential for the testing procedure is documented.
- Import your relevant documents, i.e., Loan agreement and addendum, Bank Statements.
- Next, in the viewer select the Loan agreement and extract the relevant data from the Loan Agreement into the “Agreement Summary” sheet.
- Now, select the addendum and extract the repayment terms.
- Use the Validation or Exception snip to verify signatures in both agreements.
- Select the Bank Statement in the Document Viewer.
- In the “Amortization Table” sheet, use text snip to extract the repayments from the bank statements into the relevant cells.