Learn how to use Table Snip in DataSnipper Excel Online to seamlessly extract tabular data from source documents.
About Table Snip
With the ‘Table Snip’, you can easily extract tabular data from your documents into your Excel Online workbook. Multi-page table extraction allows you to analyze large reports with extensive tabular data.
This product version is currently in the beta stage and not available to all clients. If you're interested in participating in testing, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager for further information.
- Microsoft Excel Online
- Press the Table Snip button on the DataSnipper ribbon.
- Draw a rectangle around the table you want to extract.
- After placing the Table Snip, you can adjust the table by stretching the edges on the Document Viewer.
- You can add columns by using the plus button or remove a column with the minus button.
- By clicking on options, you can also edit rows. You can add rows by using the plus button or remove a row with the minus button.
💡 When you have large tables spanning over multiple pages, you can repeat the table snip for other pages by clicking on the options button.