Learn how to use DataSnipper to perform Payroll Testing using Document Matching and Snips
Here you can download the workbook shown in the video including all of the sample data and documents.
Here you can download a blank version of the workbook shown in the video to use or customize for your own procedures.
- Payroll Master Data
- Payroll Reports
- Employment Contracts
- Staff Policy
- Start by importing you relevant documents into DataSnipper.
- Extract all necessary Staff policy data before starting your test.
- Next, using Snips extract the "Employee Grade" data for each employee in analysis.
- To reconcile the payroll master data to the Employee Contracts and the Payroll Reports open Document Matching and "Start new document matching".
- Select the sample data as well as the folders with the relevant documents.
- Structure your input and output table to tailor the result in excel to your linking.
- For final checks, verify the grade for each employee using the staff policy and the date of payment with the payroll report.