Learn how use DataSnipper to perform a summary review of an extensive Service Agreement using Smart Search, Snips and Table Snip
Here you can download the workbook shown in the video including all of the sample data and documents.
Here you can download a blank version of the workbook shown in the video to use or customize for your own procedures.
- Contract or Agreement
- Any complex Table with data
- Start by importing your Contract or Agreement as well as the intricate Table into DataSnipper.
- Use Smart Search to search for keyword like "Service" or "Rates" and use Text Snip to start extracting data into your Excel worksheet.
- Once you've gone through the relevant details that you wish to extract, you can use Table Snip to extract tabular data from either a Terms and Definitions table or some other complex table you've imported
- Finally, use Exception and Validation Snips to validate the signatures between the two parties involved
- For more complex and intricate tables, DataSnipper will prompt an automation Table Snip for all table in your documents. Simply click on the suggestion and review the table for necessary edits.