Learn how to add and manage licenses for your organization in the DataSnipper Dashboard.
Using the DataSnipper Dashboard, you can add and manage DataSnipper licenses for your organization. Only users with admin rights can manage licenses in the dashboard.
Add and manage users
If you want to download DataSnipper to your computer, you need to first add yourself as a user. Below you will find the step-by-step guide on how to do this:
- As an admin, you'll receive an activation link for your organization's dashboard via Email.
- Click on the link and go to https://dashboard.datasnipper.com/
- Make sure you are using your Microsoft account
- To activate your account, sign up with your Email ID and create a password
- Once you have access to the Dashboard, click on 'Invite User,' and enter your Email ID
- You will receive your download link via Email.
How to add other users
- Click on Invite user
- Fill in the Email ID of the user you wish to assign a DataSnipper license
- Make sure the assigned user has a Microsoft account
- They will receive a download link for DataSnipper via Email.
Now you and/or your team members can install DataSnipper and start Snipping!